ANS sponsors or cosponsors the following upcoming meetings:
- 8th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Thermal-Hydraulics, Operation, and Safety (NUTHOS 8 ), October 10-14, 2010, Shanghai, China. Sponsored by the Chinese Nuclear Society, with the Atomic Energy Society of Japan, the Korean Nuclear Society, the ANS Thermal Hydraulics Division, and others. Contact: Shanghai Jiao Tong University, phone +86 21 3420 5056; fax +86 21 3420 5182; e-mail email@example.com; Web www.nuthos-8.org.
- Joint International Conference on Supercomputing in Nuclear Applications and Monte Carlo 2010 (SNA + MC 2010), October 17-21, 2010, Hitotsubashi Memorial Hall, Tokyo, Japan. Organized by the Japan Atomic Energy Agency, with the Atomic Energy Society of Japan, and others, including ANS. Contact: JAEA, fax +81 3 5246 2537; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; Web www.sna-mc-2010.org.
- 5th International Conference on High-Temperature Reactor Technology (HTR 2010), October 18-20, 2010, Diplomat Hotel Prague, Prague, Czech Republic. Organized by the Nuclear Research Institute, with ANS and others. Contact: Teris, phone +420 261 210 325; fax +420 261 218 992; e-mail email@example.com; Web www.htr2010.eu.
- 9th International Conference on Tritium Science and Technology (Tritium 2010), October 24-29, 2010, Nara Prefectural New Public Hall, Nara, Japan. Organized by the National Institute for Fusion Science; minor cosponsorship by ANS. Contact: NIFS, phone +81 572 58 2083; fax +81 572 58 2610; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; Web http://tritium2010.nifs.ac.jp/index.html.
- 2010 ANS Winter Meeting and Nuclear Technology Expo, November 7-11, 2010, Riviera Hotel and Casino, Las Vegas, Nev. Sponsored by the American Nuclear Society. Contact: Alvin Trivelpiece, phone 702/492-1602; e-mail email@example.com; Web www.new.ans.org/meetings/m_74.
- Conference on Nuclear Training and Education (CONTE 2011), February 6-9, 2011, Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront, Jacksonville, Fla. Sponsored by the ANS Education, Training & Workforce Development Division, with the European Nuclear Society. Contact: Stephen Kuczynski, Exelon Nuclear, phone 630/657-3776; fax 630/657-4323; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; Web www.new.ans.org/meetings/c_2.
- Nuclear and Emerging Technologies for Space (NETS-2011), February 7-10, 2011, Albuquerque Marriott, Albuquerque, N.M. Sponsored by the ANS Aerospace Nuclear Science & Technology Division and the ANS Trinity Section. Contact: Shannon Bragg-Sitton, Texas A&M University, phone 979/862-8446; fax 979/845-6443; e-mail email@example.com; Web http://anstd.ans.org/NETS2011/AboutNETS2011.htm.