ANS sponsors or cosponsors the following upcoming meetings:
- Conference on Nuclear Training and Education (CONTE 2011), February 6-9, 2011, Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront, Jacksonville, Fla. Sponsored by the ANS Education, Training & Workforce Development Division, with the European Nuclear Society. Contact: Stephen Kuczynski, Exelon Nuclear, phone 630/657-3776; fax 630/657-4323; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; Web www.new.ans.org/meetings/c_2.
- Nuclear and Emerging Technologies for Space (NETS-2011), February 7-10, 2011, Albuquerque Marriott, Albuquerque, N.M. Sponsored by the ANS Aerospace Nuclear Science & Technology Division and the ANS Trinity Section. Contact: Shannon Bragg-Sitton, Texas A&M University, phone 979/862-8446; fax 979/845-6443; e-mail email@example.com; Web http://anstd.ans.org/NETS2011/AboutNETS2011.htm.
- International Topical Meeting on Probabilistic Safety Assessment and Analysis (PSA 2011), March 13-17, 2011, Wilmington, N.C. Sponsored by the ANS Nuclear Installations Safety Division and the ANS Wilmington Area Section, with others. Contact: Rick Grantom, South Texas Project, phone 361/972-7372; fax 361/972-7073; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; Web www.meetingsandconferences.com/psa2011/.
- Modern Trends in Activation Analysis-13, March 13-18, 2011, Texas A&M University, College Station, Tex. Contact: Emile Schweikert, Center for Chemical Characterization and Analysis, Department of Chemistry, Texas A&M University, phone 979/845-2341; fax 979/845-1655; e-mail email@example.com.
- 10th International Topical Meeting on Nuclear Applications of Accelerators (AccApp ’11),April 3-7, 2011, Knoxville, Tenn. Organized by the ANS Accelerator Applications Division and the ANS Oak Ridge/Knoxville Section. Contact: Phil Ferguson, Oak Ridge National Laboratory, phone 865/241-5702; fax 865/576-2674; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; Web www.accapp11.org.
- 5th Joint Symposium on Computational Cancer Research, April 5-7, 2011, University of Texas M.D., Houston, Tex. Sponsored by the University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer Center, with ANS and others. Contact: Wayne Newhauser, M.D. Anderson, phone 713/563-1520; e-mail email@example.com; Web www.new.ans.org/meetings/m_119.
- International High-Level Radioactive Waste Management Conference, April 10-14, 2011. Albuquerque, N.M. Organized by the ANS Fuel Cycle & Waste Management Division. Contact: Margaret Chu, phone 505/293-4375; fax 505/294-8995; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; Web www.new.ans.org/meetings/m_115.
- 2011 International Congress on Advances in Nuclear Power Plants (ICAPP 2011),May 2-5, 2011, Nice, France. Sponsored by ANS, the Atomic Energy Society of Japan, the Korean Nuclear Society, and the French Nuclear Energy Society (SFEN) in collaboration with others. Contact: Sylvie Delaplace, SFEN, phone +33 0 1 53 58 32 16; fax +33 0 1 53 58 32 11; e-mail email@example.com; Web www.sfen.fr/index.php/plain_site/icapp_11/.
- 2011 International Conference on Mathematics and Computational Methods Applied to Nuclear Science and Engineering (MC 2011), May 8-12, 2o11, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Organized by the ANS Mathematics and Computation Division and the ANS Latin American Section. Contact: Cassiano de Oliveira, University of New Mexico, phone 505/277-5661; fax 505/277-5433; e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org; Web www.mc2011.org.
- 15th International Conference on Emerging Nuclear Energy Systems (ICENES 2011), May 15-19, 2011, San Francisco, Calif. Hosted by the ANS Fusion Energy and Operations & Power Divisions and the ANS Northern California Section, with others. Contact: ICENES 2011, phone 925/423-4372; fax 925/424-3495; Web www.icenes2011.org.
- 2011 ANS Annual Meeting,June 26-30, 2011, Hollywood, Fla. Sponsored by ANS. Contact: Charlotta Sanders, Westinghouse Electric Company, phone 412/374-2521; fax 412/374-3670; e-mail email@example.com; Web www.new.ans.org/meetings/m_75.
This post appeared on the ANS Nuclear Cafe.