Dr. Patrick Moore spoke on February 7 in Richmond, Va., to a National Academy of Sciences panel that is studying the potential for uranium mining in Virginia. Moore appeared as a guest of the Virginia Energy Independence Alliance (VEIA). A video of his remarks appears below and a full transcript can be found on the VEIA Web site.
15 most recent blog posts
- ANS Nuclear Cafe has moved!
- The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 47th Carnival of Nuclear Energy Blogs
- 2011 ANS Student Conference: April 14-17
- Nuclear News publishes Special Report on Fukushima
- Decommissioning Fukushima
- ANS’s Corradini testifies to Congress on Fukushima
- Is Fukushima a teachable moment for nuclear educators?
- ANS Q&A on Radiation & Fukushima
- ANS and Fukushima
- Impact of MOX Fuel at Fukushima
- 46th Carnival of Nuclear Energy Blogs
- Small/modular reactors and near-term expectations
- NETS 2011 Lifts off in Albuquerque
- Why I’m suing over Yucca Mountain