This blog is published by the American Nuclear Society. Content posted here may not necessarily be the view of ANS, but is presented because it is thought to be useful information in the ongoing dialog about the current state and future of the nuclear profession and industries. The blog team is composed at ANS of Joe Koblich, Rick Michal, and Laura Scheele and Dan Yurman, a consultant and Chair of the Social Media Group of the ANS Public Information Committee.
15 most recent blog posts
- ANS Nuclear Cafe has moved!
- The more things change, the more they stay the same
- 47th Carnival of Nuclear Energy Blogs
- 2011 ANS Student Conference: April 14-17
- Nuclear News publishes Special Report on Fukushima
- Decommissioning Fukushima
- ANS’s Corradini testifies to Congress on Fukushima
- Is Fukushima a teachable moment for nuclear educators?
- ANS Q&A on Radiation & Fukushima
- ANS and Fukushima
- Impact of MOX Fuel at Fukushima
- 46th Carnival of Nuclear Energy Blogs
- Small/modular reactors and near-term expectations
- NETS 2011 Lifts off in Albuquerque
- Why I’m suing over Yucca Mountain