- Current efforts toward a sustainable nonproliferation policy, by Melvin R. Buckner and Benjamin J. Cross
- Proliferation pathways and barriers, by William E. Burchill and Melvin R. Buckner
- Status of nonproliferation agreements, by Paul Nelson
- Reducing proliferation risks through nuclear energy assistance to developing countries, by David R. Boyle, Amir H. Mohagheghi, and Kate M. Putman
- Nonproliferation initiatives and plutonium disposition in Russia and the United States, by Steven P. Nesbit
- Safeguarding and protecting the nuclear fuel cycle, by Trond Bjornard, Humberto Garcia, William Desmond, and Scott DeMuth
- How proliferation resistant is resistant enough? by Shaheen A. Dewji, Michaela E. Eddy, and Robert A. Bari
To access the issue, go to http://www.new.ans.org/pubs/magazines/nn/ (subscriber log-in required for access to full issue).
Also, keep an eye out for a free copy of the November issue of Nuclear News at the 2010 ANS Winter Meeting and Nuclear Technology Expo, November 7-11, at the Riviera Hotel in Las Vegas, Nev.